Sunday, April 5, 2009

1-8-9 ... was my number...whats my number now?

Stick it up, mister!

Hear what I say, sir, yeah...

Get your hands in the air, sir!

And you will get no hurt, mister, no no no


I said yeah

What did I say?

Don't you hear? I said yeah (yeah yeah)

Listen to what I say (what I say)


Do you believe I would take something with me

And give it to the police man?

I wouldn't do that, now listen to me one more time

I wouldn't do that


And if I do that, I would say "sir, put the charge on me"

I wouldn't do that

No, I wouldn't do that


I'm not a fool to hurt myself

So I was innocent of what they done to me

They was wrong

Listen to me, they were wrong


Give it to me one time

Give it to me two time

Give it to me three time

Give it to me four time


54 46 was my number

Right now, someone else has that number




Sorry. Had Toots and the Maytals in my head for some weird reason.


So. That's the current digits as of Tuesday. 1-8-9. RE's nurse told me my hCG levels are still going down, then she let out a little 'Yayyyyyy'. I chuckled. sorta. Then proceeded to make another hCG appt for the following Tuesday. At this rate, this b/w routine feels like it will never end.


I went to a healing/prayer circle last Sunday night. A good friend of mine suggested I accompany her for a bit of "re-charging" and I'll admit, I was quite curious. There were (7) women and (1) man in attendance...when the niceities finally died down and we got right down to business or shall I say, silent prayer, my mind began to wander once more to that far-off distant place...I envisioned running water, lush plantlife, and blue sky. Blue, Blue, Blue. Green, Green, Green. What does it mean? We bowed our heads and lifted our spirits to the high heavens ~ praying for ourselves, our loved ones, and for peace. Peace of mind. OK, I really don't know what the other folks prayed for ~ but I know that I felt settled in that moment of silent communion.

I really should be writing more often; however, I've been under the weather and drained. My body is tired and I suppose my mind is too. Random thoughts shooting and shifting this way and that way. I suppress the baby ideas way down deep as if they never existed. Probably not the best way to cope...but at this point in time, it's all about self-preservation.

I forgot to mention... when the healing circle came to a close and I was stuffing my arms into my coat, a kindly woman walked up to me, gave me a hug and told me that she felt a little girl in my presence. Apparently, this woman "feels" things about certain people. I smiled, turned, and closed the door behind me.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is indeed all about self-preservation.

    Interesting end. I have people like that in my life, and when they say things like that, I'm never sure how seriously to take them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for decreasing beta's. (sorry I have to even write that....((hug)) )

    And that healing circle sounds very nice. I have always meant to find one in my area, lots of native Canadian's around here...maybe one day.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete